Bhadrachalam 2 Days Package
Reporting place : Kotipalli Bus-stand center, Time: 7.30 AM,Rajahmundry.
Tour Schedule : Time Details of journey
1st day :
- 7.30 AM to 8.30 AM Road journey by vehicle from Rajahmundry to Pattiseema revu / Polavaram revu /Purushothapatnam revu
- 9.00 AM Break fast in the Luxury Boat, then journey starts on River Godavari.
- 10.30 AM Reaches Posammagandi village. Darshan Goddes Posamma. then journey towards Papikondalu.
- 11:00 AM Boat journey. via Devipatnam, while on boat view demolishing old Police Station at the time of British rule,the said Police station was attacked alongwith other two situated in different remote agency areas at Y ramavaram and Addateegala by Freedom Fighter Mr. Alluri Seetharama Raju by giving advance intimation through Mirchi Tapa
- 1:00 PM Veg. Lunch in the Boat while on journey
- 2:00 PM Reach Papikondalu which are three in number situated like a wall in the middle of River godavari separating districts EAST, WEST and KHAMMAM, enjoy scenic beauty.
- 3:00 PM Reaches Perantapalli village of Khammam district. Visit Ramakrishna muni vatika which was established by Late Poojya Swamiji Balananda Saraswathi during 1927 then darshan of Swayambu Lingakara Sri Veereswara Swamy.
- 3:30 PM Journey by Tribal boat .
- 6:00 PM Journey by Non A/C. Vehicle to Bhadhrachalam.
- 8.30 PM Reach Bhadrachalam and allotment of Non A/c deluxe rooms then vegetarian dinner
- 5:00 PM Reaches Koida village. Boat journey over.
- 5.30 AM Visit Bhadrachalam temple and darshan of Lord Rama
- 6:30 AM Journey by road and reaches Heritage, Parnasala 35 KM
- 7:30AM Darshan of Lord Rama and local sight seeing viz., Srirama Simhasanam, Sithammavari Naracheeralu etc.,
- 8:30 AM Return to Bhadrachalam, 9:30 AM Break fast then room check out.10:00 AM By road journey to Jangareddigudem.(via) Kukkunuru, Ashwaraopeta, 1.00 PM Vegetarian lunch at Jangareddigudem
- 2.30 PM Proceeded to Maddi village then darshan of swayambu Sri Anjaneya Swamy. 3.30 PM By Road journey to Dwaraka Tirumala
- 4.30 PM Darshan of Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy, 5.30 PM Evening snacks with Tea, 6.30 PM By Road ourney to Rajahmundry, 8.30 PM Reach Rajahmundry.
2nd Day :