Bhadrachalam 3 Days Package
Reporting place : Kotipalli Bus-stand center, Time: 7.30 AM,Rajahmundry.
Tour Schedule : Time Details of journey
1st day :
- 6.00 AM Pick up from Rail way station / Bus station then road journey from Rajahmundry to Pattiseema / Purushothapatnam.(35km)
- 9.00 AM Break fast in the Luxury Boat and Breakfast with 2 idli + 1 Vada then journey starts on River Godavari.
- 9.30 AM Boat journey starts on holy river godavari towards Papi hills.(55km)
- 1:00 PM Veg. Lunch in the Boat while on journey.
- 2:00 PM Reach Papikondalu which are three in number situated like a wall in the middle of River godavari separating districts EAST, WEST and KHAMMAM, enjoy scenic beauty.(10km)
- 3:00 PM Reaches Perantapalli village of Khammam district. Visit Ramakrishna muni vatika which was established by Late Poojya Swamiji Balananda Saraswathi during 1927 then darshan of Swayambu Lingakara Sri Veereswara Swamy.
- 3:30 PM Reach Kolluru, tribal village, check out boat. Allotment of bamboo huts, evening snacks, un limited night dinner with 2 non veg. dishes / 2 veg. dishes then night stay in bamboo huts with campfire. Each hut accommodates 4 members. Night halt. 2nd Day :
- 8.00 AM Local sight seeing in forest hill and rock area along river canal up to “Deyyalagondi Vagu” , batching and return to camp site(4km).
- 1:00 PM Lunch with 2 Non veg / Veg dishes.
- 2:30PM Check in to Non A/c small boat and journey to Pochavaram revu.,(25km)
- 5:00 PM Check out the boat then road journey from Pochavaram to Bhadrachalam
- 4.30 PM Darshan of Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy, 5.30 PM Evening snacks with Tea, 6.30 PM By Road ourney to Rajahmundry, 8.30 PM Reach Rajahmundry.
- 7.00 PM Reach Bhadrachalam, transfer to Hotel,Veg-dinner and night stay in Non A/c double room on twin sharing basis.(75px) 3rd Day :
- 6.00 AM Direct darshan Lord Rama.Breakfast then road journey to Parnasala.(40km)
- 8:00 AM Reach Parnasala, visit Lord Rama Temple, local sight seeing viz., “Seethammavari Naracheera Gurthulu”, Sriramuni Rathi Simhasanam” etc., then return to Bhadrachalam (40km)
- 10:30AM Check out hotel, then road journey to Dwaraka Tirumala, on the way visit Sri Maddi Anjaneya Swamy temple(155km).Veg-lunch at Jnagareddygudem
- 4:00 PM Reach Dwaraka Tirumala, darshan of Lord Sri Venkateswara Swamy (Balaji)
- 6.00 PM Journey to Rajahmundry
- 8.00 PM Reach Rajahmundry then drop at Rail / Bus station